At logistics locations such as factories, container terminals, distribution centers, or construction sites, we often find traffic jams due to inbound and outbound deliveries. These jams are often triggered by unplanned delays of some process participant (e.g. a shipping company). myleo / dsc ensures that these traffic jams are minimized, and transparency in the supply chain is created through optimized supply control and communication. How do we achieve this?
Feed control for the loading process using myleo / slot with myleo / tnt.
- Permanent real-time integration via myleo /dsc Driver App or direct integration of your telematics system
- One platform for all process participants (industrial companies, CT terminals, ports, forwarders, etc.)
- Real-time calculation of expected and current arrival times (ETA / ATA) and triggering of alerts for premature or delayed transports depending on planned arrival times
- Simple onboarding of process participants through team structures by the main user of the platform
- Observance of driving and rest periods
- Integration into plant logistics by using the myleo App for check-in and call-off at loading points, as well as automatic license plate recognition at plant entrance
- Integration into TMS and telematics systems possible
- App Deployment for Android and iOS